Thursday, July 31, 2008

Martha Stewart - Dreamers into Doers Contest 2008

I am excited to share that an essay of the growth of myself and my business was submitted to Martha Stewart's 'Dreamers into Does 2008 Contest', by my daughter Kelly.
I will be highlighted as 'Doer of the week' as of July 30.
To read my story, leave a message and meet others who have turned their dreams into reality you may go to http://www.marthastewart.com/dreamers?lnc=58bcbb90f0c79110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&rsc=breadcrumb_community

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sue, you and your stunning work has certainly inspired me. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Martha are a couple of my favorite people. *S*

    I tried to leave a comment over there, but it got too complicated. I'm very happy to see you as part of that group.

    Congrats! from Annie in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Sue! I'm excited for you and happy that you have received this honor.

    ReplyDelete