Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vacation in Spokane

I am having a wonderful break with my family in Spokane, WA. The weather has been warm and I have been able to spend time in Wendy's lush flower gardens. Life has been a little slower so I have had time to think about new projects for next year as well as finishing up some handwork on up coming pieces.
 
We spent the weekend in Canada driving the Selkirk Loop. What an amazing area! I was able to find a few wonderful pieces of hand made pottery to add to my collection as well as a lovely green handwoven shawl.
Wendy and I will be spending the rest of the week finishing up our quilts from our Kaffe Fassett class as well as planning our trip to Vietnam. We leave in three weeks to teach for a non profit organization in Ho Chi Minh City.
My son Jason is relocating to Spokane and arrived today. I am very excited for him and wish him well with his new venture, I will miss him greatly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment