Monday, September 26, 2011

Sue Spargo Twee


I have 4 wonderful gals that work with me Cathy, Peggy, Mary and my eldest daughter Kelly.  With my busy schedule they all keep me very organized as well as run the online store and our ever popular BOM.

Kelly has started a new blog Sue Spargo;Twee (which means two in Afrikaans) She posts with a younger eye all the new happenings here at Sue Spargo Folk-art Quilts online store.

I invite you to visit become a follower and keep up to date with all our new happenings. The new 2012 BOM which will be available for sign ups on October 1.

Take care
Sue
suespargotwee.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Morning Sue! I will put Kelly on my radar right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue!
    I'm signing up for your BOM! I love it and you put bunnies in your design! I hope you are doing well and I know you are very busy. Please take care and keep on stitchin.
    -Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sue!
    So great to read your Misa workshop coverage!
    We has a great time too and learned so much.
    We arrived home to our families so happy and fullfilled, I am now enjoying my life back here in Argentina embellishing my quilt when ever I have the time..! I am Lucky to still remember most of the stitches!!!
    Photos posted are great too.
    Thank you for being so generous with your inspiration and knowledge..
    Best regards and love to all!
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all those great tutorials and I have had a great time browsing trough your blog and will definatly visit you again. People like you make crocheting so enjoyable.


    Kitchen Benchtops

    ReplyDelete